Developed exclusively for valued Health Agencies of the West clients who are CNA policyholders.
Follow these steps to launch the course:
You will need your CNA policy number in order to register.
- First, be sure to turn OFF your internet browser pop-up blocker. (You want to allow popups on your screen). Instructions for turning your pop-up blocker off for your web browser can be found HERE.
- Click the Log In button on the top right side of the screen. New users select the "Register Here" option. You will need your policy number to create your account and credit card information to purchase. (Click HERE if you are an administrator registering multiple learners).
- After registering, you will be taken the Course Catalogue. Select ENROLL NOW. If you have a PayPal account, simply login with your credentials. If you do not, click the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button. Provide your credit card payment information and click “Pay Now” button. It may take up to 1 hour for the PayPal transaction to clear and allows access to the course. Transaction details on your statement will reference Continental Casualty Company and therefore please note this for future reference.
- After payment is made, simply click on My Account from the top toolbar and click the green GO button to launch the program. The course MUST be completed within 30 days of purchase. No refunds will be given for users who purchased but did not complete the course within the 30-day requirement. Users who do not complete the course within the 30 days will forfeit their original purchase and any progress they have achieved within the course and must repurchase in order to complete.
- Review this FAQ page to address typical questions & problems. FAQ's Page
Warnings & System Requirements:
- The course will require input from you in order to move forward in the course. Failure to provide interactive input within a certain amount of time will cause the program to "Time-Out" in which you will need to log back into the LMS. Time-out issues may cause the session to start over
- BE SURE to allow the program player to save your data before closing your browser. Closing prematurely could cause your progress not to save properly to your record.
- The program performs best with Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8 or newer version. Be sure to turn your pop-up blocker off (meaning, allow pop-ups on your computer). Course may not perform well when viewing on Safari on mobile devices.
- To ensure your system has the basic elements to operate the online program, click on this link to perform a system test: TEST
Practice Area: Ethics and Professional Responsibility
Online Media Type: Video
Production Date: 12/12/2019
Duration: 2 Hours 1 Minute
Format: On Demand
Registered Users: If you're an existing user, simply sign-in to access existing courses
Forgot your Password? Just click on “I forgot my password” and a new password will be sent to the email address you provided when you registered.
Can't remember your User Name? Contact CEU Institute support at CNAsupport@ceuinstitute.net. Please do not set up a new account because duplicate accounts will be removed.
For technical assistance or a CLE inquiry, please email CNAsupport@ceuinstitute.net or call CEU Institute at 407-547-1965. Customer service specialists are available M - F from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST. After hours, please leave a voicemail and your call will be returned the following business day.
For questions about premium credit or your CNA policy? Please call 866-262-0540 or email email@example.com. The risk control team will be available M - F from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CT. After hours, please leave a voicemail and your call will be returned the following business day.
Visit CNA.com to find more resources to help you understand, better anticipate, and manage professional liability risks unique to your area of practice.
CNA Risk Control has partnered with CEU Institute to host and accredit this offering for attorney continuing legal education credits. CEU Institute (www.ceuinstitute.net) is a nationally accredited provider of continuing education to the insurance, legal, and healthcare industries. CEU Institute's Provider numbers can be found HERE
Health Agencies of the West has specialized in lawyers’ professional liability coverage for more than 30 years. Since 2001, we have been CNA’s exclusive broker and administrator for its lawyers’ professional liability insurance program in Arizona and New Mexico.